This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: OCaml library location error
- From: Andrew Schulman <andrex at alumni dot utexas dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 14:46:18 -0400
- Subject: Re: OCaml library location error
- References: <email@example.com>
> $ ocamlc -v
> The Objective Caml compiler, version 3.08.1
> Standard library directory: /usr/local/stow/ocaml/lib/ocaml
> The library location is wrong; it should be /usr/lib/ocaml. This breaks
> some compilations of course.
My mistake: I had set OCAMLLIB earlier in my environment, then forgot.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html