This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: OpenJade and phpdocs
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: "Mirko Tebaldi (Indirizzo Pubblico)" <mirko dot tebaldi at libero dot it>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 18:05:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: OpenJade and phpdocs
- References: <JPEEIGLEIELIFAGHACKDKEJMCBAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mirko Tebaldi (Indirizzo Pubblico) schrieb:
i would like to make from phpdoc tree a html, pdf, rtf, and so on...
i installed cygwin 'full optional', so openjade is actually present and
can some one guide me through the process ? i read instruction at:
but it say to configure openjade for path I cannot locate. ... can tell me
more please ?
you must open a cygwin shell (bash).
you must have php.exe or php-cli.exe command client in your path and
then simply follow the instructions.
I have my php.exe in /usr/local/bin, which is quite a good idea with
pear, because pear/PHPdoc/phpdoc starts with line:
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html