This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: win95 pipe problems -- report + testcase + patch
- From: "Bob Byrnes" <byrnes at curl dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 16:10:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: win95 pipe problems -- report + testcase + patch
- Organization: Curl Corporation
This patch looks right to me.
create_selectable_pipe is the only place where CreateNamedPipe is used,
so it should completely fix the problem.
Sorry I missed this ... I don't have a win95 system to use for testing.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html