This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: diff crashes with big files on Itanium machine
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 14:50:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: diff crashes with big files on Itanium machine
- References: <200409101353.i8ADr8L8015608@www5.pochta.ru>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sep 10 17:53, Alexei Alexandrov wrote:
> Hi, All!
> I would like to report a problem I have with Cygwin's diff. It crashes when I use it on 2 big files (the size is 100M each) on Itanium machines under
> Windows .NET server. It works OK on x86 machines. The following is the scenario of reproducing the bug
IA64 systems are not officially supported. Patches are welcome, of course.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html