RE: special install

  Nonsense!  That method won't create any mount points in the registry, nor
will it run any post-install scripts.  The correct method is to run
setup.exe, select 'Download from internet', download everything, burn the
temporary storage directory to cd along with a copy of setup.exe, then on
each enduser machine you run setup.exe and tell it to 'Install from local
directory', pointing at the download dir that you burnt to CD.

    cheers,
      DaveK