This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Fixing quoting in Outlook (Was RE: Request for a version/ revision/ release number for the whole Cygwin release/ distribution)
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: David Christensen <dpchrist at holgerdanske dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 00:09:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Fixing quoting in Outlook (Was RE: Request for a version/ revision/ release number for the whole Cygwin release/ distribution)
- References: <200410030214.i932ESVF003419@a.mail.sonic.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, 2 Oct 2004, David Christensen wrote:
> Thank you all for your comments. I have tried to respond to each person
> who replied, but may have omitted those where their topic is already
> covered below.
> Dave Korn wrote:
> > http://cygwin.com/acronyms#PCYMTNQREAIYR
> Is there a way to do it on MS Outlook 2003 SP1, other than manually
> deleting e-mail addresses?
Searching the mailing list for the above acronym will bring up a bunch of
threads with the discussion on how to do this in various mailers. In
particular, they will mention the QuoteFix plugin for MS Outlook. A
Google search for "Outlook 2003 QuoteFix" returns some pages that seem to
indicate that QuoteFix is now compatible with Outlook 2003. All of the
above could have been done by anyone with the knowledge that this mailing
list is archived.
P.S. You're not doing anyone a favor by bunching up replies to various
messages into one message -- for one, it breaks threading. Please don't
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"Happiness lies in being privileged to work hard for long hours in doing
whatever you think is worth doing." -- Dr. Jubal Harshaw
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html