Re: Bugzilla (was: whole cygwin release/ distribution issues)

On Oct  4 23:15, Reini Urban wrote:
> Reini Urban schrieb:
> >Product: add "Cygwin"
> long description: Corinna?

What's the question?

> >Version:
> >  Should probably be based on the cygwin dll versions:
> >         1.3.x
> >         1.5.10
> >         1.5.11
> >         latest snapshot
> Then there is the remaining problem with existing Redhat support for the
> official Cygwin version, which should be clearly marked as such.
> Shouldn't that be a seperate Product, because Redhat obviously still
> supports another Cygwin product called "GNUpro" 1.6.x?

GnuPro is something completely separate.  We're also using a separate
bug tracking system.

consequentially it would be necessary to clearly state that bugzilla
is only used for the net distro and for packages from the net distro.

> Version:
> 	1.0 (official)
>         1.3.x

Do we really need the old versions?