RE: Absence of mkgroup and mkpasswd man pages

  I'd go so far as to say that the docs should not only be a default package, it
should be a compulsory package that can't be uninstalled, only updated.  Or
perhaps it should just rolled into the cygwin base package.  Whatever, there's no
good reason to allow people to install an un-documented cygwin, they'll only end
up coming here with questions they would have known the answers to if they'd had
the docs.

    cheers,
      DaveK