This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Did man break recently?
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 05:41:17 -0700
- Subject: Re: Did man break recently?
- Organization: My own little world...
- References: <20041006121838.GB5157@certicom.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Ashok Vadekar wrote:
> After a recent upgrade of what appears to be tetex and x11 stuff, I see the
> following generated on stderr prior to any normal response from a man query:
Read the announcement of the last "man" release. It explains this.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html