This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Is there a physical port aware terminal program in cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 23:05:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: Is there a physical port aware terminal program in cygwin
- References: <B7392353E4C4DE4ABC4EC255DB4CA0400E80CD@EXCHVS1.spimageworks.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Oct 08, 2004 at 03:51:19PM -0700, Bruce Dobrin wrote:
>We hate HyperTerminal, is there a cygwin alternative for talking over a
>serial port? Agetty handles the other end so well, I'd love to get a
>terminal program for accessing serial devices.
It would be nice to have a terminal emulation program in the distribution
but we don't have anything yet.
Why not volunteer to support a package? minicom is fairly popular.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html