This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mv: `Tcollect2' and `collect2' are the same file
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 01:25:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: mv: `Tcollect2' and `collect2' are the same file
- References: <416774BB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Oct 08, 2004 at 10:18:51PM -0700, Earl Chew wrote:
>Is there some subtle reason for suffixes only to be passed for stat()
Yes. See discussions from the last eight years of cygwin mailing list
archives. This "feature" has been around for some time and it is not
likely to change until we release a cygwin2.dll.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html