This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: automatic completion
- From: "John Morrison" <john dot r dot morrison at ntlworld dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 11:57:24 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: automatic completion
- References: <BAY23-F28EaJswFCHOz00001e41@hotmail.com>
> I'm using the latest version of Cygwin in Windows XP. If I open a new
> Cygwin Bash shell, and then just press the "&" key and then the TAB key,
> the Cygwin Bash shell window freezes.
> Has anybody else experienced this ?
Works well here - just took a moment or two to find the 4767 possible
tasks I might want to do :)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html