This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: script replacement: ttyrec-1.0.6 ported
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:24:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: script replacement: ttyrec-1.0.6 ported
- References: <email@example.com>
Gerrit P. Haase schrieb:
since it is requested often, I ported a replacement for script:
Patch is attached.
Don't we want that as package? I do.
Maybe with the java class ttyplayer.class and some example data also.
In Debian it's in bsdutils, but the player implemented in perl.
Having them seperate from bsdutils and all three as binaries is an
advantage IMHO. Though having the original bsdutils
script(1)/ttyrec/ttyplay would also be ok.
OT: And I'd really like to see something like that
from cgf or corinna then. Rebuilding winsup, debugging cygserver, ...
I bet you see the difference to bsdutils then.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html