Re: tcsh and chere-0.3-1

Actually I made a minor goof, the order should be:

	/etc/csh.cshrc
	/etc/csh.login
	~/.tcshrc
	~/.login

There is also the possibility that ~/.tcshrc does not exist, if that is
the case ~/.cshrc should be read (but not both).  I didn't bother with
that as I use ~/.tcshrc but a more general script should.

Of course there may be a much more elegant solution than this approach,
but I wanted it to be correct for the record =)

-Andy