Do you know a 3D Graphic Accelerator Expert?

Dear Business Professional,
You were referred you to me by an online listing about 3D graphic accelerators and I contacted you for a well-paid part-time consulting opportunity as an "Expert Witness".

In behalf of my client, I am looking for people who ideally have a Ph.D. and that are interested to assist as "Expert Witnesses" for a prestigious litigation case to possibly set precedence in the graphic processor industry. It is required to work on this case for up to 100 hours in the next 8 months. This would be a great way for you to create an extra source of income. Here are the details...

·	Demonstrated at least 10-15 years of successful experience in the 3D graphic accelerator industry
·	Knows how to valuate technology in this area
·	Ideally, has published articles about 3D graphic accelerators
·	Participated in at least one litigation case related to the software and hardware industry.
·	Excellent communications capability for written, verbal, and one-on-one persuasion

The goal is to consult our client as an equal partner and evaluate the case as an expert witness. The candidates will possibly meet executive teams of well know companies, partners of law firms and other interesting people beneficial to further advance their career. The candidate can be located anywhere in the US to fulfill this consulting agreement.

Please provide quantified examples of your success, resume, references and your relevant experience matching the above requirements ASAP. The project start date would be immediately after selection of the consultant.

If you know other experts that might also be interested in this consulting opportunity, feel free to forward this announcement, and let your friends know about it.  The selection process of consultants to be interviewed will be based on the responses you provide with your reply email. The start date for the interviews will follow immediately after selection of the most appropriate consultants.

We are on a short timeline and honor a quick response on this message.

Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Jorg Huser

CEO / Founder
Micro Survivor, Inc.