IOC of UNESCO: survey on the IODE programme

If you are not involved in marine sciences/oceanography then please send a
blank message to unsubscribe@iode.org

Dear colleague,

The "International Oceanographic Data and Information Exchange" (IODE)"
programme (http://www.iode.org) of the "Intergovernmental Oceanographic
Commission of UNESCO (IOC)" was established in 1961 to enhance marine research,
exploitation and development by facilitating the exchange of oceanographic data
and information between participating Member States and by meeting the needs of
users for data and information products.

The IOC is now undertaking a review of the IODE programme so we can ensure
that IODE effectively and efficiently addresses the needs of the ocean
science and observation community.
We believe that the best way to find out how we can better serve your needs
is by asking you, a marine expert, directly.  We therefore designed a short
web-based survey. The survey can be found on the following URL:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=71514696388

Filling this survey will take only 5 minutes. It is subdivided in 5 pages
and has a total of 35 questions, most of which are answerable by picking from
a list of options.

We thank you in advance for your cooperation. For any information on IODE
or on this survey please contact Peter Pissierssens, Head Ocean Services IOC
at p.pissierssens@unesco.org or p.pissierssens@iode.org or find out more about
the IODE review on http://ioc3.unesco.org/iode/categories.php?category_no=86

Please note that your email address will NOT be used for any non-official
purpose unrelated to IOC. However if you do not wish to receive any other
messages from IOC then please send  blank message to unsubscribe@iode.org and we
will remove your address from our records.

Peter Pissierssens
Head, Ocean Services Section
Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission of UNESCO
1 rue Miollis
75732 Paris Cedex 15
FRANCE
Tel: +33 1 45 68 40 46