Re: Setup.exe quiet mode

Bertalan Fodor wrote:
Hello,

how can I tell setup.exe in quiet mode to install e.g. the current
version of lilypond with all of its dependencies. I'm thinking of
something like this:

setup.exe -q -l g:\setup-cygwin -R c:\cygwin -s
http://favoritemirror.sg.com lilypond

No way exists at present.

You can fake it by hacking /etc/setup/installed.db to fool setup into thinking version 0.0-0 of lilypond is installed, and then setup will 'upgrade' it when run. But you mess around with setup's internal data files at your own risk.

Max.