RE: looking for an arm9 cross-compiler

  That site is years obsolete and out of date.

  More recent is Bill Gatliff's crossgcc site at

http://crossgcc.billgatliff.com

which has a script that builds arm-elf-gcc, and even more up-to-date would be
Dan Kegel's crosstool, another build script, available at

http://www.kegel.com/crosstool/

    cheers,
      DaveK