58 people reading cygwin-talk, 39 reading cygwin-licensing

Just as a data point, there are 58 people reading the cygwin-talk
mailing list via email.  Don't know how many people are reading via
gmane of course.  I'm just so extremely relieved that it is finally
available via gmane.  You have no idea.

You can go to http://cygwin.com/lists.html#cygwin-talk to see what
cygwin-talk is all about.  Basically it is a place to go if you have
questions or observations that are either off-topic or too silly for
this mailing list.

You can also go to the cygwin-licensing mailing list if you have
licensing questions.  This is a moderated list with 33 people currently
subscribed.

http://cygwin.com/lists.html#cygwin-licensing

I just thought I'd advertise these mailing lists here again, for anyone
who missed them the first time they were announced.

cgf