This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup size prefs (from gmane.os.cygwin.applications)
- From: luke dot kendall at cisra dot canon dot com dot au
- To: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:28:53 +1100 (EST)
- Subject: Re: setup size prefs (from gmane.os.cygwin.applications)
On 4 Nov, Reini Urban wrote:
> Reini Urban wrote:
>>Which window sizes do we want to store?
>>I started with one size for all, then I rewrote for one size for each
>>propertypage, and now I believe the best would be to store/restore
>>only two sizes.
>>The big size for the package list and the small for the rest.
> >>What else?
Could it also record the proxy port setting, please?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html