Re: Clapack on Cygwin revisited

Sounds like you might need a -L option

gcc -o testclapack testclapack.c -L<dir to library> lapack.a -cblaswr -lblas.a tmglib.a -latlas -lg2c

You can stack multiple -L options, one per directory (no space after the -L),
the same as the -I options.

the -l<libname> is a special convention that ONLY works when the libraries
have a physical name of lib<libname>.<a|so>.  For instance
-lmath means that somewhere in a known location there is a file called
libmath.a or  So, since the clapack libraries don't follow that
convention, you can't use the -l shortcut.  You have to give it the full name.