This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Looking for a ghostscript maintainer
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 11:57:00 -0500
- Subject: Looking for a ghostscript maintainer
- References: <20041111170043.GA14198@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <20041117050720.GA31336@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 12:07:20AM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 12:00:43PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>I notice that there hasn't been a new release of ghostscript in some
>>time. We need a new release to eliminate some of the lurking
>>dependencies on the deprecated XFree86.
>>Dario, are you still with us? If so, is there any chance that we
>>could get a new version of ghostscript sometime soon?
My private email to Dario bounces and, although he seems to be
subscribed to this list, he is not responding to these messages.
If I don't hear something next week, then ghostscript will be looking
for a maintainer.
I've cc'ed the cygwin mailing list in case anyone is interested in
picking up this package.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html