This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: jgraph with cygwin and Windows XP
- From: Torsten Dittel <Torsten dot Dittel at post dot rwth-aachen dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 21:24:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: jgraph with cygwin and Windows XP
- References: <41A4D48B.email@example.com> <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
This looks like a textmode/binmode issue. The jgraph binary is compiled
the same way as on Unix, so it's possible that using the CRLF line endings
in the .jgr file will confuse it (it'll think that the CR is part of teh
token). Try running dos2unix on the .jgr file and see if it helps.
Sorry for sending the last mail to you personally and not to the list. I
guess you're right: I installed cygwin again using the "Text files are
DOS format" option and it worked. Sorry for stealing your time.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html