This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
strange problems with cvs
- From: "Nuno Lopes" <nunoplopes at sapo dot pt>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 10:50:03 -0000
- Subject: strange problems with cvs
- Reply-to: "Nuno Lopes" <nunoplopes at sapo dot pt>
I use CVS with cygwin a long time ago, but after a recent updte it stoped
working. I'm using pserver auth and the cygwin is installed with *DOS*
When I try to do something with cvs -1.11.17- (cvs up, cvs diff, etc..) it
": no such repository"
Normally if I close cygwin, run the setup again (without installing
anything) and opening cygwin again fixes the problem.
If I do a fresh checkout, it will checkout the files with *unix*
file-endings, which isn't what I asked for..
Does anyone knows whats the problem here? I think it might be cause of the
release of the lastest dll version. (I update cygwin often..)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html