This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: A vexing installation problem
- From: David Hinds <dhinds at sonic dot net>
- To: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 10:54:04 -0800
- Subject: Re: A vexing installation problem
- References: <20041129195946.GA4932@sonic.net> <email@example.com> <20041129215220.GA15085@sonic.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20041129231740.GA32760@sonic.net> <email@example.com> <20041130011421.GA20359@sonic.net> <20041130170757.GA3861@sonic.net> <20041130192952.GA2722@sonic.net> <20041201184434.GA7909@sonic.net>
On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 10:44:34AM -0800, David Hinds wrote:
> Drat... Windows Update decided to install a "critical security fix"
> last night, and today, Cygwin appears to be 100% dead in the water as
> opposed to yesterday's 90%. The security fix is supposed to be in
> Internet Explorer so it might just be a coincidence.
I think it was just a coincidence. The rate of success does seem
lower now, but I can't do an objective comparison.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html