Re: Problem with cygwin & xerces-2.6

mchojrin@activesec.biz wrote:

Hi:

  I'm developing a c++ application which uses xerces-c2.6
  It works just fine on the Linux Platform, but when I try to make the
binary file under cygwin I get some errors regarding the linking of the
xerces library. I've compiled the sources for the xerces lib following
the instructions on the website and all of the examples compile & run
fine.

Xerces is ported and included in the Cygwin net distribution, if you really have the time to build it yourself, then you should get the source package from the Cygwin mirrors where any Cygwin related modifications are already included, but I suggest that you just install the binary package using setup.exe pointing to your favorite mirror, the package is splitted into runtime, docs and devel, see http://cygwin.com/packages for details about the package naming.

Gerrit -- =^..^=