This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: A vexing installation problem
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 14:26:27 -0500
- Subject: Re: A vexing installation problem
- References: <email@example.com> <20041129215220.GA15085@sonic.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20041129231740.GA32760@sonic.net> <email@example.com> <20041130011421.GA20359@sonic.net> <20041130170757.GA3861@sonic.net> <20041130192952.GA2722@sonic.net> <20041201184434.GA7909@sonic.net> <41AE1451.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 07:58:25PM +0100, Reini Urban wrote:
>And you really think using a UNC path $HOME is a good idea? And you
>really think you must send us this strace just for telling us that
>cygwin didn't like your UNC path $HOME?
Reini, I asked for the strace. I don't think that the UNC path is the
problem. I have a UNC path for my home directory, in fact.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html