This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: A vexing installation problem
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 22:33:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: A vexing installation problem
- References: <email@example.com> <20041129215220.GA15085@sonic.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20041129231740.GA32760@sonic.net> <email@example.com> <20041130011421.GA20359@sonic.net> <20041130170757.GA3861@sonic.net> <20041130192952.GA2722@sonic.net> <20041201184434.GA7909@sonic.net> <41AE1451.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20041201192627.GH13804@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
Christopher Faylor schrieb:
On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 07:58:25PM +0100, Reini Urban wrote:
And you really think using a UNC path $HOME is a good idea? And you
really think you must send us this strace just for telling us that
cygwin didn't like your UNC path $HOME?
Reini, I asked for the strace. I don't think that the UNC path is the
problem. I have a UNC path for my home directory, in fact.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html