This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: strange problems with cvs
- From: "Nuno Lopes" <nunoplopes at sapo dot pt>
- To: "David Christensen" <dpchrist at holgerdanske dot com>, "'Cygwin List'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 17:53:54 -0000
- Subject: Re: strange problems with cvs
- Reply-to: "Nuno Lopes" <nunoplopes at sapo dot pt>
I'm using pserver auth
Don't -- use ssh. If you set up your router/firewall correctly, you and
whomever you grant an account to can access your CVS server from
anywhere on the Internet. It's *really* useful.
I use the php.net cvs server :) Isn't my choice...
and the cygwin is installed with *DOS* line-endings.
I use Cygwin with DOS line endings and the Cygwin CVS client.
Everything works fine.
I think it might be cause of the release of the lastest dll
version. (I update cygwin often..)
I very much doubt it. I've used/ been using DOS, Windows NT, GNU/Linux,
BSD, DJGPP, Cygwin, and CVS for several years new, and any CVS problems
I've had were always my fault.
The problem is that it is working now.. and I haven't do anything... really
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html