Re: strange problems with cvs

I'm using pserver auth

Don't -- use ssh. If you set up your router/firewall correctly, you and whomever you grant an account to can access your CVS server from anywhere on the Internet. It's *really* useful.

I use the php.net cvs server :) Isn't my choice...

and the cygwin is installed with *DOS* line-endings.

I use Cygwin with DOS line endings and the Cygwin CVS client. Everything works fine.

I think it might be cause of  the release of the lastest dll
version. (I update cygwin often..)

I very much doubt it. I've used/ been using DOS, Windows NT, GNU/Linux, BSD, DJGPP, Cygwin, and CVS for several years new, and any CVS problems I've had were always my fault.

The problem is that it is working now.. and I haven't do anything... really strange...

Thanks anyway,
Nuno