Re: check for resolv.h

Hello all,
  I have prepared another version of the AC_HEADER_RESOLV autoconf macro.
Attached is a patch against CVS; I have verified that it can be used with
autoconf-2.59b, too.

I have removed sys/socket.h; I wasn't able to find a reference to a
platform where it was required to include it before resolv.h.

I have added netdb.h, since Paul Eggert reports that it is needed on
Solaris 9.

Gerrit, Reini, could you please test the macro again?  (Of course, the
easiest way is to put the macro to aclocal.m4 and call AC_HEADER_RESOLV
in your configure.ac.)

Thank you in advance for your help,
	Stepan Kasal

AC_DEFUN([AC_HEADER_RESOLV],
[AC_CHECK_HEADERS(sys/types.h netinet/in.h arpa/nameser.h netdb.h resolv.h,
                 [], [],
[[#if HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H
#  include <sys/types.h>
#endif
#ifdef HAVE_NETINET_IN_H
#  include <netinet/in.h>   /* inet_ functions / structs */
#endif
#ifdef HAVE_ARPA_NAMESER_H
#  include <arpa/nameser.h> /* DNS HEADER struct */
#endif
#ifdef HAVE_NETDB_H
#  include <netdb.h>
#endif]])