This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.12: TERM environment reset to "cygwin" after fork()
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 15:02:06 -0500
- Subject: Re: 1.5.12: TERM environment reset to "cygwin" after fork()
- References: <41B0C01F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Dec 03, 2004 at 02:35:59PM -0500, B. Scott Smith wrote:
>Version: CYGWIN_NT-5.0 -- 1.5.12(0.116/4/2) -- i686 unknown unknown Cygwin
>I set the TERM environment variable in my application by calling
>setenv(). A subsequent call to getenv("TERM") yields the expected value.
>However, after performing a fork(), the call to getenv("TERM") returns
>"cygwin". This is the case for both the parent and the child.
Simple test case?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html