This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
PERL and XML::Parser
- From: Trevor McAlister <trevormcalister at homelaptop dot freeserve dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin mailing list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 04:39:58 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: PERL and XML::Parser
- Reply-to: trevormcalister at homelaptop dot freeserve dot co dot uk
I have been having problems installing XML-Parser-2.34.tar.gz,
I came across the course of the problem in your mailing archive but it didn't give the solution to the problem.
The original error was:
cp Parser/Encodings/iso-8859-5.enc blib/lib/XML/Parser/Encodings/iso-8859-5.enc
Syntax error: Unterminated quoted string
The email I found was:
To: Cygwin List
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 09:35:56 +0300
Subject: Re: PERL and XML::Parser
It said the problem was:
It appears that Visual Studio .NET environment variable "LIB" produced invalid output in Makefile.
If any one could give me a detailed solution to this problem it would be greatly appreciated, I'm new to cygwin so please keep it simple.
Whatever you Wanadoo:
This email has been checked for most known viruses - find out more at: http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/help/id/7098.htm
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html