This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: PERL and XML::Parser
- From: Larry Hall <lh-no-personal-replies-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: trevormcalister at homelaptop dot freeserve dot co dot uk, cygwin mailing list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 22:41:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: PERL and XML::Parser
- References: <15031133.1102217998004.JavaMail.www@wwinf3103>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 10:39 PM 12/4/2004, you wrote:
>I have been having problems installing XML-Parser-2.34.tar.gz,
>I came across the course of the problem in your mailing archive but it didn't give the solution to the problem.
>The original error was:
>cp Parser/Encodings/iso-8859-5.enc blib/lib/XML/Parser/Encodings/iso-8859-5.enc
>Syntax error: Unterminated quoted string
>The email I found was:
>To: Cygwin List
>Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 09:35:56 +0300
>Subject: Re: PERL and XML::Parser
>It said the problem was:
>It appears that Visual Studio .NET environment variable "LIB" produced invalid output in Makefile.
>If any one could give me a detailed solution to this problem it would be greatly appreciated, I'm new to cygwin so please keep it simple.
How about adding:
to your Cygwin.bat? While you're at it, you might as well add
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html