This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: commands not found
- From: David Baron <d_baron at 012 dot net dot il>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 17:20:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: commands not found
- References: <email@example.com>
I cured it when I had to, for other reasons, reinstall. Place the setups in
one directory and should be OK. Having a separate setup in a "package"
directory caused the problem.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html