This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: defaultprograms / setup.exe
- From: Brian Keener <bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 15:29:13 EST
- Subject: Re: defaultprograms / setup.exe
- References: <loom.20041209T182122email@example.com>
- Reply-to: bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com
Bruno Schneidhuber wrote:
> But I didn't find out, where setup.exe reads the default list what to install.
> Could someone pleas help me?
This is probably better discussed in cygwin-apps but....
I believe if you look in the setup.ini file for all packages with a category of
base then you will have the defaults.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html