This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Error when installing
- From: Brian Keener <bkeenerReMoVeAnTiSpAm at thesoftwaresource dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 16:43:10 EST
- Subject: Re: Error when installing
- References: <200412092049.iB9KnvZ17938@alchemy.chem.utoronto.ca>
- Reply-to: Brian Keener <bkeenerReMoVeAnTiSpAm at thesoftwaresource dot com>
When using setup.exe please click the view button in the chooser to the Up To
Date display and check exactly what the display shows you have installed.
Also please forward Christopher request for output of 'cygcheck -r -s -v' as an
Also while in the chooser select the view as Partial and see what chooser shows
as needing updating and advise.
Then select you X Packages and again check the partial tab to see what is shows
as going to be updated and advise.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html