This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Error when installing
- From: "Frank Bures" <lisfrank at chem dot toronto dot edu>
- To: "Brian Keener" <bkeenerReMoVeAnTiSpAm at thesoftwaresource dot com>, "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 16:56:08 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Error when installing
- Reply-to: "Frank Bures" <lisfrank at chem dot toronto dot edu>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 16:43:10 EST, Brian Keener wrote:
>When using setup.exe please click the view button in the chooser to the Up
>Date display and check exactly what the display shows you have installed.
>Also please forward Christopher request for output of 'cygcheck -r -s -v'
>Also while in the chooser select the view as Partial and see what chooser
>as needing updating and advise.
There's a bunch of X packages and _update_info_dir there.
>Then select you X Packages and again check the partial tab to see what is
>as going to be updated and advise.
As soon as I select any X package, _update_info_dir gets automatically
selected as well. I explicitly deselected it, but I got exactly the same
Frank Bures, Dept. of Chemistry, University of Toronto, M5S 3H6
PGP public key: http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=index&search=Frank+Bures
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGPfreeware 5.0 OS/2 for non-commercial use
Comment: PGP 5.0 for OS/2
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html