This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Error when installing
- From: Brian Keener <bkeenerReMoVeAnTiSpAm at thesoftwaresource dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 17:04:57 EST
- Subject: Re: Error when installing
- References: <200412092156.iB9Lu8Z29525@alchemy.chem.utoronto.ca>
- Reply-to: Brian Keener <bkeenerReMoVeAnTiSpAm at thesoftwaresource dot com>
Frank Bures wrote:
> >Then select you X Packages and again check the partial tab to see what is
> >as going to be updated and advise.
> As soon as I select any X package, _update_info_dir gets automatically
> selected as well. I explicitly deselected it, but I got exactly the same
> error again.
When you deselected you changed it to skip or keep by clicking on the Update
Cycler and then when you click next to run the update - you still get the
By the way - when Christopher asked the version of setup - you said
1.5.11-1 which I believe must be the version of Cygwin you have installed - the
version of setup will be on the initial Splash screen of setup.
Also have you tried a different mirror since the current version of cygwin is
1.5.12-1 or did you deliberately install the previous version of cygwin.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html