This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: floppy drive accesses
- From: Larry Hall <lh-no-personal-replies-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: Eric Schweitz <schweitz at reservoir dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 22:43:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: floppy drive accesses
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 12:12 PM 12/9/2004, you wrote:
>I just upgraded my cygwin installation and I'm now seeing
>the floppy drive get accessed on various commands. What
>gives? The commands with this broken behavior I've run
>across are: find, df, mount at least.
>How do I turn this off short of ripping the floppy drive
>out of my machine?
>I've run filemon and strace and nothing is obviously accessing
Is your floppy drive mounted?
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html