This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: floppy drive accesses
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
- To: Eric Schweitz <schweitz at reservoir dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 13:01:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: floppy drive accesses
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, 9 Dec 2004, Eric Schweitz wrote:
> I just upgraded my cygwin installation and I'm now seeing
> the floppy drive get accessed on various commands. What
How old was your Cygwin setup before the update ?
This thread might be related to what you are experiencing if you have
a floppy disk in your floppy drive:
If you don't have a floppy disk in the drive what happens
if you run 'mount' several times, one after the other ? Do you
still get attempts to access the floppy drive ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html