This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Tcl doesn't build out of src repository on cygwin
- From: Bernhard Walle <bernhard dot walle at gmx dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 18:58:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: Tcl doesn't build out of src repository on cygwin
- References: <NUTMEG3cMnA0VYqMhmh0000043a@NUTMEG.CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <20041013135259.GG6702@cygbert.vinschen.de>
Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Oct 13 13:15, Dave Korn wrote:
Should it? I see loads of error messages caused by a bad table of static
initialisers in src/tcl/win/tclWin32Dll.c.
It happens because DLLIMPORT is used a lot in w32api which is only
conditionalized with __INSIDE_CYGWIN__. That's solved in w32api in
CVS or in recent snapshots. Or (but that's ugly and not actually
recommended, use at your own risk) use #define __INSIDE_CYGWIN__
at the beginning of the affected files (tclWin32Dll.c and tkWinX.c
do you know when the fixed version of w32api will be in the Cygwin
"release" (that suff you get with setup.exe)?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html