This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: why is -L/usr/local/lib necessary?
- From: Andrew Schulman <andrex at alumni dot utexas dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:52:41 -0500
- Subject: RE: why is -L/usr/local/lib necessary?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <E1CeGU9-0000hOemail@example.com>
> > why doesn't "gcc -lfoo" (ld) find /usr/local/lib/foo.dll?
> > what do I do to avoid this?
> Edit /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/3.3.3/specs
Geez, that thing should be in /etc.
To reply by email, replace "deadspam.com" by "alumni.utexas.net"
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html