This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Tcl doesn't build out of src repository on cygwin
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Earnie Boyd <earnie at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 10:11:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: Tcl doesn't build out of src repository on cygwin
- References: <NUTMEG3cMnA0VYqMhmh0000043a@NUTMEG.CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <20041013135259.GG6702@cygbert.vinschen.de> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Dec 14 18:58, Bernhard Walle wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >On Oct 13 13:15, Dave Korn wrote:
> >> Should it? I see loads of error messages caused by a bad table of static
> >>initialisers in src/tcl/win/tclWin32Dll.c.
> >It happens because DLLIMPORT is used a lot in w32api which is only
> >conditionalized with __INSIDE_CYGWIN__. That's solved in w32api in
> >CVS or in recent snapshots. Or (but that's ugly and not actually
> >recommended, use at your own risk) use #define __INSIDE_CYGWIN__
> >at the beginning of the affected files (tclWin32Dll.c and tkWinX.c
> do you know when the fixed version of w32api will be in the Cygwin
> "release" (that suff you get with setup.exe)?
No, the win32 API is packed separately by the MingW team. Earnie,
do you have a deadline for a new w32api version?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html