This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bad mirros
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 21:10:32 -0500
- Subject: Re: Bad mirros
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200412161841921.SM01224@fasolt>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Dec 16, 2004 at 06:38:22PM -0700, Siegfried Heintze wrote:
>I've been trying for weeks to upgrade my Cygwin installation but the
>setup program, after I have spent 15 or 20 minutes selecting the
>software I want, comes back and says the download is aborted, would I
>like to try again?
>This is very frustrating because then I have to spend another 20
>minutes on another mirror.
>So far, after 8 tries, I have not found a good mirror. Anyone know of
>a good mirror?
Yes. I know of a good mirror, now that you mention it.
I just avoid all of the bad ones. Otherwise, I'd be spending months or
even years trying to download cygwin.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html