This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
new snapshot fixes a few problems - please try
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 13:14:24 -0500
- Subject: new snapshot fixes a few problems - please try
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I'd appreciate it if people could test out the newest cygwin
snapshot at: http://cygwin.com/snapshots/ .
There have been several issues addressed since 1.5.12 and we're
contemplating fixing some more problems with the path handling code
sometime soon. It would be nice to get a baseline sanity check with the
current snapshot prior to any path-handling changes.
So, success or failure responses to this email would be appreciated.
If you are indicating failure, then please indicate if your failure is
a regression from 1.5.12.
Christopher Faylor spammer? -> email@example.com
Cygwin Co-Project Leader firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html