This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Can't use DBI and mod_perl together in Cygwin.
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:28:21 -0800
- Subject: Re: Can't use DBI and mod_perl together in Cygwin.
- Organization: My own little world...
- References: <41C304C5.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
kurt heston wrote:
> I've traced my problem to the TCP/IP stack. The code below gives:
> "Can't get tcp protocol by name at
> /var/www/htdocs/groups/Purch/bin/secure/test.cgi line 12"
You're missing the SYSTEMROOT environment variable in your CGI
environment. Recent Cygwin DLLs try to circumvent this, so make sure
you're using the latest. Otherwise make sure SYSTEMROOT is set in the
environment under which the CGI is running. (That is why it works from
a prompt but not from CGI.)
Was this one added to the FAQ yet?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html