This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Duch <knight dot rider at zoznam dot sk>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:51:42 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: problem
- References: <41C81748.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 21 Dec 2004, Duch wrote:
> i had installed cygwin long time ago...it has around 3gb on my disk ://
> i installed it only on my user account. it was working, great...i had user
> i deleted this user a make new....but when i run cygwin in that user, there
> was just:
> bash.exe: warning: could not find /tmp, please create!
> i set the variables to installdir/all subdirs including tmp directory, but it
> still doesnt work.
> wheres the problem?
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Help us help you.
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html