This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: More floppy drive accesses information
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:04:09 -0500
- Subject: Re: More floppy drive accesses information
- References: <GGEDKDOBJHJHBKEJFPFKAEENDKAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 04:02:41PM +0900, Kazuyuki Hagiwara wrote:
>Hi, I also experiencing the floppy access problem.
>I found a code change which may cause the floppy access.
This has already been mentioned and, as you can see, the change is more
than a year old.
> Revision 1.262 / (download) - annotate - [select for diffs] , Tue Aug 5
>04:49:44 2003 UTC (16 months, 2 weeks ago) by cgf
>Changes since 1.261: +1 -2 lines
>Diff to previous 1.261 (colored)
>* path.cc (cygdrive_getmntent): Do not skip over drives of type
>RCS file: /cvs/src/src/winsup/cygwin/path.cc,v
>retrieving revision 1.261
>retrieving revision 1.262
>diff -c -r1.261 -r1.262
>*** src/winsup/cygwin/path.cc 2003/07/26 04:53:59 1.261
>--- src/winsup/cygwin/path.cc 2003/08/05 04:49:44 1.262
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html