This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygserver 100% CPU
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 19:18:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: Cygserver 100% CPU
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Dec 22 08:03, Patrick Samson wrote:
> I just want to make sure you didn't miss my post
> in november, about this same subject:
> If you read it and didn't have anything to suggest
> it's fine for me and sorry for this remainder.
> If you didn't, please have a look.
> I don't know enough about priorities in thread
> management, so I need some clues to progress in
> the debugging.
I didn't read the original message due to my vacation. I'm going to
have a look into this in the next couple of days. What would be
really helpful, though, would be a simple standalone testcase.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html