This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: where are the dirname and basename functions?
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Hans Horn <hannes at 2horns dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 22:42:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: where are the dirname and basename functions?
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hans Horn wrote:
can somebody tell me where the objects for the dirname and basename
functions have gone?
Way back when (say summer 2003) both lived in libfetish.a.
Currently (since summer 2004) I can find only basename (in libiberty.a).
What is libfetish, never heard this name?
I have code that I use for my private builds, there should be some
library to include these and evtl. some more functions which are
missing in libc or elsewhere as replacement.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html